You can add menu items to your shopify store menus to build your store’s navigation. Menu items are links to products, collections, webpages, blog posts, policies, or other websites. You can also remove or edit menu items.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation.
- On the Navigation page, click the title of the menu that you want to edit.
- Click Add menu item.
- Enter a name for the menu item. This name displays in the menu, and can include special characters or emoji.
- Click the Link field, and then enter a website address for an external website or select a link type:
- Home – your online store’s home page
- Collections – a specific collection or all collections
- Products – a specific product or all products
- Pages – a webpage on your online store
- Blogs – a blog on your online store
- Blog posts – a blog post on your online store
- Policies – one of your store policies
To create an email link, use the format
- If you selected a collection or all collections, then you can filter the collection with tags to display only the products that match all of the tags that you enter.
- If you selected a link type, then select a specific destination. When you select Home, the destination is automatically set to your online store’s home page.
- Click Add to save your menu item.
- Click Save menu.